The Gold Rush Racing Syndicate was set up by Mike Golding and his partner Wendy. They are passionate racing people who always put their horses' best interests first.
Gold Rush Racing offer a great opportunity to get involved in racehorse ownership at an affordable level, offering enjoyable racing experiences, great days out and a friendly atmosphere.At the present time our horses are trained by quality young trainers Mick Appleby and Robyn Brisland .
In 2013 Golding Bloodstock was launched, starting with breeding from genuine mares who raced and showed ability for Mike and Wendy. They also have some lovely mares that are very well bred from good, genuine families. Currently, Golding Bloodstock have some quality foals, yearlings, older horses & broodmares and their stock is growing all the time.
Mike and Wendy are looking forward to the future and welcome new members to join them on their journey.
What Gold Rush Racing Offers Its Owners
• The opportunity to be involved first hand with a racehorse
• Regular updates on your horse's wellbeing, progress and race plans
• Website and Facebook page with regular posts, videos & photographs of our horses and young stock
• Picture of your horse in the Gold Rush Racing colours
• Owners badge & programme on race days permitting entry into the racecourse and owners exclusive areas
• Meet the trainer & jockey in the paddock pre-race on the day
• Organised stable visits to our trainers. See your horse working on the gallops and in the stable
• Organised visits to see our bloodstock, foals & yearlings
• All prize-money to be equally shared pro rata per share
• Only 10 shares available in any horse making it a friendly team affair
• All training fees, farrier costs, *vets bills, equine travel expenses, race entries and jockey fees included *NB only standard veterinary bills included. Any veterinary bills for injury or major illness are not included.