If you have a question relating to selling a horse via the Race Horse Trader website, please see our Sellers: Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find a horse for sale on your website?
- How do I ask a question about a horse, or request further information/a viewing?
- Do I need an account to buy a horse listed on Race Horse Trader?
- How do I pay for a horse that is advertised on Race Horse Trader?
- Does it cost anything to buy a horse from the Race Horse Trader website?
Syndicates and Shares
Sometimes a horse may be listed in more than one category, if appropriate.
You can browse by category or search for a horse according to specific criteria such as sire/dam or price. You may also simply browse all listings in chronological order.
How do I ask a
question about a horse, or request further information/a
All adverts have a messaging facility underneath the description which can be used to send a message to the vendor of the horse. All incoming messages are monitored by Race Horse Trader.
Phone numbers are available for the vendors of all horses offered for sale or syndication. Just click the 'View seller's telephone number' button underneath the description.
How do I pay for a horse that
is advertised on Race Horse Trader?
To pay for a horse, or shares in a horse, you must contact the vendor direct using the messaging facility or via telephone to agree an amount and payment method.
There is no charge for Buyers.