£2,135 for a 15th share
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 30 Apr 2013
Sire: KAPGARDE (FR)
Dam: TANGO PRINCESS (FR)
Dam Sire: FABULOUS DANCER (USA)
With the dreadful weather of earlier this year becoming a distant memory and Covid-19 on the retreat I hope that you will, like me, be thinking of going racing again, attending your Trainers' stable visits, and generally throwing yourself into some sort of normality! - which obviously involves horse racing!!
Well, here is a great opportunity to help you!
I have 15 Shares available in a gorgeous eight-year-old Kapgarde gelding called
Peur De Rien, he is trained by the grandmaster of Lambourn Oliver Sherwood.
· A half-brother to the black type earning jumper Summer Tango and by the sire of Clan des Obeaux and A Plus Tard, Peur De Rien began his career in a Worcester bumper during the 2017/18 season and it wasn't long before he was showing some promise over hurdles. The discovery of a major breathing issue put paid to his hurdling career and helped explain why he had struggled to finish his races. He underwent a ground breaking operation and hasn't looked back since!
· But, to roll out one of the oldest cliches in racing, anything he did over the smaller obstacles was only going to be a bonus, as this 17hh giant was built to go chasing.
· He made an impressive chasing debut in September 2020 in a two-and-a-half mile novices' handicap chase at Uttoxeter. It was quickly apparent that he would prove well-suited to the new discipline. He was given a confident ride by Johnny Burke and produced a sure-footed display and immediately surpassed his best form over hurdles, storming away from the last to win by more than five lengths. It was a seriously impressive chasing bow, and the style of victory marked out Peur De Rien as a horse who can continue to progress and win many more races. There was substance to the form too, with the runner-up Go As You Please winning comfortably at Warwick on his very next start.
· There then followed two strange results where PDR lost his confidence completely, BUT after a small break he resumed his exciting ways with a 2nd at Doncaster in early December.
· With hopefully better weather and therefore better ground forecast through to the Spring there will be many opportunities for Peur De Rien to take us racing and to hopefully give us loads of fun and excitement as Oliver believes there is an awful lot to look forward to with this fine stamp of an individual.
Benefits of the Syndicate.
· Regular Yard visits to Oliver's yard in Lambourn, the Valley of the Racehorse where we will spend mornings on the gallops with Oliver and his team.
· Staying in touch with Regular work videos, voice messages with updates from Oliver & weekly updates on racing plans and entries & declarations.
· From the horse's mouth; Interviews with the trainer and jockey before and after each race via WhatsApp
· Financial reward? Equal share of all prizemoney won.
· In the parade ring and the winner's enclosure? Owners Badges to go racing whenever he runs.
· £2,135.00 to purchase of your share
· £167.00 per month as your contribution to all the costs including training, veterinary and racing fees.
· For more information, please contact Rupert Fowler on 07715011461 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.