5% and 10% shares available for a competitive monthly outlay
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 2012
Sire: KAPGARDE (FR)
Dam: PEPITE DE SOLEIL (FR)
Dam Sire: FLY TO THE STARS (GB)
The Hoe Racing
Syndicate presents an exciting opportunity to
take shares in the talented winning hurdler and exciting novice
chasing prospect Jubilympics. Share options
of 5% and 10% are available for a competitive monthly outlay.
An eight-year-old daughter of Kapgarde, Jubilympics began her career with Seamus Mullins, for whom she won a Towcester bumper and a novices' handicap hurdle at Wincanton.
She also has some extremely useful placed form to her name, such as when taking third in a Grade-2 Mares' Novices' Hurdle at Newbury in March 2018 (just 3.25l behind subsequent Grade-1 Mares' Hurdle heroine Roksana) and fourth in a Listed Mares' Hurdle at Cheltenham a month later.
Jubilympics was transferred to the care of Emma
Lavelle at Bonita Stables in Marlborough ahead of the
2019/20 season and has continued to display a decent level of form.
She was narrowly beaten into second in a competitive handicap
hurdle at Warwick on her comeback run, and was later placed at
Exeter (twice) and Fontwell before the early suspension of the NH
Despite that series of good performances, Jubilympics has been dropped by the handicapper to an official rating of 117. This is five pounds below her peak mark, and the fact she has been placed from this mark or higher on numerous occasions indicates that she is now dangerously well-handicapped.
Increasing anticipation ahead of the 2020/21 season is the fact that Jubilympics is being prepared to go novice chasing. Her sire's progeny generally improve for going over fences - think Clan des Obeaux, A Plus Tard and Fakir d'Oudairies for instance - and there is no doubt that Jubilympics has the size and scope for the job.
Jubilympics will remain in the care of Emma and her team for the
new campaign and hopes are high that she can enjoy another
successful season. An ideal syndicate horse who runs regularly and
provides her owners with lots of excitement, she is tough and
consistent, effective from two and a half to three miles, and acts
on all types of going.
Please get in touch to secure your share now!
- For a competitive monthly outlay there are 5% or 10% shares available
- You pay only the monthly subscription whilst the horse is in training
- Shareholders will receive detailed information on the horse's work at home and plans for the season ahead, race planning updates and a clear indication of the horse's chance in each race
- Every share holder will get their percentage of prize money paid to them at the end of the season direct into their bank
- Visits to the yard will be made available to see her work and school.
- You will receive an owners' badge every time the horse runs (subject to racecourse possible limits and the Covid-19 position); failing this a Premier Enclosure Badge (meal tickets included when available)
For further information simply contact Mike Hayward: on
07747 168260 or email
Michael Hayward at Collingwood.email@example.com
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.