€750 per 1% equity stake all in for 2021
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 2019
Sire: CAMELOT (GB)
Dam: KOTSI (IRE)
Dam Sire: NAYEF (USA)
Why did we buy this filly?
- She is by the brilliant Guineas and Derby winner Camelot who stands for €60,000 at Coolmore. Camelot needs no introduction as the sire of such exceptional fillies as Even So, Santa Barbara and Pink Dogwood.
- She is out of 107 rated Kotsi, who is by Nayef, the broodmare sire of Palace Pier. Kotsi was a winner on debut as a two-year-old at the Newmarket July course before going on to run second in the May Hill (Group 2) and fourth in the Filles' Mile (Group 1) as a two-year-old. Kotsi is the dam of 103 rated Si Senor and is a half-sister to Group 1 winning Miss Keller.
- She is to be trained by Henry De Bromhead. Henry was, of course, the trainer of the Grand Slam of National Hunt racing in 2021 (Grand National, Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase and Gold Cup) but we have deliberately targeted Henry for a flat recruit as he has already been succesful with Group class fillies Minaun, Flirting Bridge, Gorane, Lismore etc. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor.
- We reviewed every breeze of the Tattersalls Guineas Breeze-Up sale and our Camelot filly came out top of our list as she was so effortless and clocked a time (22.7 seconds) in the top half despite being from a staying family. Any filly that does that by Camelot you have to sit up and pay attention. We bought her alongside Mark McStay of Avenue Bloodstock and he tweeted to say she was " his pick of the sale".
- Our goal with her will be to allow her develop to show promise on racecourse debut and allow space for natural progression throughout the season. We've a proven track record of selling horses privately should offers be forthcoming but we will only do so if we think it's in the best interest of our owners. We think she's the perfect type to thrive in seven furlong maidens over the summer months in Ireland.
- Our Camelot filly is entered in the €250,000 Ballyhane Stakes at Naas and is also eligible for 50% of a GBB Bonus should Henry decide to run her in the UK.
- She is a classy, easy moving filly with a lot of presence. While not overly big, she's powerful and looks forward for some earlier action then typical of a Camelot.
100 units of 1% equity share in our Camelot filly with nothing further to pay in 2021 to include:
- Industry leading management, communication and fun
- Sales Price (£32,000 with 5% sales house commission and VAT)
- Racing Manager bespoke app (£10 per unit)
- All inclusive Syndicates.Racing fees with Henry De Bromhead (€22,500)
- Syndicate commission (7.5% of £32,000)
- Agent commission (5% of £32,000)
- Payment platform charges (1.4% - 2.8% Stripe payment processing)
- Syndicates.Racing new horse administration fee (€1,000)
- Transport (€1,000)
- Vetting and physical inspection (€500)
- VAT and applicable taxes.
Please note that:
- Cost is all inclusive to 1 January 2022 with nothing further to pay.
- Her all-inclusive monthly cost from 1 January 2022 with Henry De Bromhead will be €30 per unit, per month. While on her holidays that cost will be €15 per unit, per month.
- We invite your to review our general terms and conditions which all shares are subject to.
- Please note she will not be insured but you are welcome to do so yourself for your share.
- The syndicate will vote to continue for the 2022 season by majority vote but there is no obligation to stay in. You can sell your share at any time without issue if you find a buyer also.
- Syndicates.Racing will receive 7.5% of any onwards sale.
- Max 10 units per person.
- While we have a proven track record of success, a share should be viewed as entertainment and not an investment.
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.
+353 (87) 987 1732