Syndicated in 1⁄12th shares; First Year (2020/21) All-inclusive price is £6,842; Second Year (2021/22) All-inclusive price is £4,401
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 13 Apr 2019
Sire: TAMAYUZ (GB)
Dam: PIN CUSHION (GB)
Dam Sire: PIVOTAL (GB)
Solario Racing presents shares for sale in a very attractive, strong, good-moving chestnut colt by Grp-1 winning Classic sire, Tamayuz out of winning Pivotal mare, Pin Cushion.
• Tamayuz was a dual Grp-1 winner and a top-class miler at three
• He was sired by 4-times Grp-1 winner, Nayef and is from the family of outstanding broodmare, Urban Sea (dam of Galileo and Sea The Stars)
• Sired over 500 winners and progeny won £10.25 million in prize money
• Pin Cushion won at three and has produced three winners, including Lethal Lunch, rated 98
Syndicated for two seasons (2021 and 2022) in 1⁄12th shares.
The prices include purchase, one year's insurance, all-inclusive training fees and racecourse badges. There are no hidden extras. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate which is fully recoverable.
First Year (2020/21) All-inclusive price is £6,842
Second Year (2021/22) All-inclusive price is £4,401
"Strong individual with a good size and plenty of substance. Good conformation. Vets well. (5/5)."
David Dugdale, Partner, Newmarket Equine Hospital
About Solario Racing
• Quality bloodstock on the flat, available in 1⁄12th & 1⁄4 shares
• Group One winning trainer - Dean Ivory
• All-Inclusive payments cover all training costs including owners' badges
• Share of prize money and sale proceeds
• Fabulous hospitality at the stables and the racecourse
• Bespoke corporate racing hospitality events for clients or staff
• Racing Manager, Simon Double - 25 years' syndication experience at the highest level
To arrange a personal visit to the stables or for more information: Call 01442 877 597 firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.