£408 €475 per 1% share plus €30 a month from July 1st
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 2019
Sire: Invincible Spirit
Dam: Lost In Silence
Dam Sire: Holy Roman Emperor
Syndicates.Racing is delighted to offer shares for sale in a two-year-old Invincible Spirit with Ken Condon.
Invincible Emperor is by a sire who stands for €80,000 at the Irish National Stud and is one of the world's leading stallions. His progeny include Grp-1 winners Kingman, Profitable, Magna Grecia, National Defense etc.
Our colt cost his breeders €220,000 when they bought his mother, Lost in Silence (an 86-rated winning two-year-old), carrying him at the Goffs November Sale in 2018. She is a daughter of Holy Roman Emperor, the damsire of Newspaperofrecord, Verbal Dexterity, Shale, Wembley, Johannes Vermeer.
Two of the most potent and proven sources of speed and precocity combine to bring you our robust gelding that will be ready for some early action with Ken Condon. We targeted Ken for this colt as he did so well with top class two-year-olds last year including the Grp-2 winning pair Law of Indices and Miss Amulet.
How will it work?
- Invincible Emperor will benefit from the leading Syndicates.Racing ownership experience - you'll receive video updates, professional management, constant communication and we will strive to bring you closer to the game than any other syndicate. You will also be fully eligible for owner's tickets and we will organise stable tours. You will also receive your full pro-rata share of prizemoney.
- Each unit of investment will be €385 plus €30 per month from 1 April 2021 which will give a pro-rata share in the syndicate corresponding to 1% of the horse.
- Our unit cost comprises of €24,225 Purchase Price, €32,500 All-inclusive training fees, €1,000 Agent Commission, €1,400 Syndicate Commission, €500 Transport, €1,250 The Racing Manager App access, €500 Syndicates.Racing Administration, €4,000 all inclusive pre-training and €250 vetting (all costs inclusive of VAT).
- Subsequent to paying, you will receive access to our #FastFinds WhatsApp group and bespoke Racing Manager App. Shareholders are asked to keep the contents of the WhatsApp group confidential.
- Syndicates.Racing will also be incentivised to maximise resale value by receiving 7.5% of resale value.
- Horses will not be insured, but may be insured at a later date in consultation with investors.
- Dividends to investors to be paid at the conclusion of the 2021 flat season (should all horses be sold).
- Subject to the above, standard Syndicates.Racing terms and conditions will apply and of course, horse racing is a high risk sport with no certainty of return.
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.