£395 one-off payment covers all costs until 31/12/2021
Category: Syndicates and Shares
Date of Birth: 29 May 2017
Sire: SAGEBURG (IRE)
Dam: CONSTANT APPROACH (IRE)
Dam Sire: PISTOLET BLEU (IRE)
Shares are available in an exciting three-year-old gelding by Sageburg, who is based with 20 times Cheltenham-winning trainer Martin Keighley at Condicote Stables in the heart of the Cotswolds!
Owning a racehorse is a dream for many. Now it can become a reality. This syndicate will be called 'The Cotswold Lockdowners'. Why? Because Lockdown was a tough time for many of us, causing us to wistfully dream of all the things we wanted to do afterwards. Now is your chance to spoil yourself, or perhaps to spoil a loved one, with the gift of a lifetime!
This stunningly attractive individual was sourced by Bloodstock Agent Gerry Hogan at the recent Goffs Land Rover Sale. With trainer and agent having a working relationship that dates back to their days at David Nicholson's, Gerry can always be relied upon to buy the type of horse that Martin excels with.
His previous purchases include top-class stable stars such as Champion Court, Any Currency and Annacotty, and this strong and imposing gelding caught Gerry's eye due to his presence, athletic movement and exceptional breeding.
He is out of the Pistolet Bleu mare Constant Approach, who won her only start over hurdles by six lengths and is closely related to high-class jumpers such as Graphic Approach and the Irish Grand National winner Feathered Gale.
The covering sire Sageburg is a stallion who is starting to develop a top-class reputation within the NH ranks. A Grp-1 winner in the famous Aga Khan silks during his racing days, he has had spells in both Ireland and France during his stallion career and is currently resident at Haras du Mont Goubert.
Sageburg is posting more impressive returns over jumps each season and is already the sire of Cheltenham Festival winner Ch'tibello and last season's top-class novice chaser Rouge Vif, who hacked up in the Grade-2 Kingmaker Novices' Chase at Warwick and was third in the Arkle.
This superb three-year-old has now been sent to Martin Jones for expert backing and breaking.
Having guided countless superstars through this vital stage of their development, Martin is well placed to pass comment on the horses he gets through his hands, and he has been impressed with this gelding's ease of movement and willingness to learn.
With a top-class pedigree complementing his outstanding physical attributes, this horse looks a star in the making. With shares sure to run out fast please get in touch to secure yours now!
- A one-off payment of £395 will secure your share in this fabulous horse and cover all costs until December 2021 + prizemoney + resale of horse at end of syndicate term
- There are 125 shares available
-Live the dream and own a racehorse. Keep all prizemoney and when sold, a share of the proceeds; get to know your horse, follow his development.
- All-in fee of only £395. Everything covered from 1st October 2020 until 31st December 2021. Huge range of benefits for what works out at 86p per day.
- Related to high-class horses and sourced by top bloodstock agent Gerry Hogan.
- See your horse on the gallops in the beautiful North Cotswolds countryside. A safe and healthy environment.
- Frequent communication about your horse's progress including video updates.
- The chance to name him and to go racing as an owner with all the owner privileges. Get to meet top jockeys such as Richard Johnson and James Best.
- Professionally managed syndicate (members of RSA) known for its professionalism and integrity.
- Seamless administration; transparent accounting; VAT recovered for the syndicate.
- Syndicate limited to 125 members. Share certificate for each partner. The first 20 to join get a free Martin Keighley scarf.
- Treat yourself or a loved one with the perfect gift of a lifetime.
Contact Martin and Belinda Keighley on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
Call the Seller of this horse now to find out more or to arrange a viewing. Alternatively, you may contact the Seller by sending a message using the contact form below.